Join us for camping, trail riding and our special events throughout the camping season. You are sure to have a great time!
Located in the ATV friendly town of New Straitsville, we offer 64 Total Campsites with 28 Electrical sites. Sites consists of fire ring, picnic table and trash receptacle.
Wayne National Forest
Direct Access to Wayne National Forest’s 145 miles of trails which provide a variety of trail riding experiences to OHV riders.
Wanting a home away from home? Relax and unwind in our air conditioned and heated cabins. Leave that camping equipment behind!
Our public campground offers primitive and electric campsites, cabins, showers and restroom accommodations and an additional area for parking for those who are just planning to ride for the day. Riders must have Wayne National Forest permits to ride the trails which are sold at the campground. There are many events to keep you entertained all season long including karaoke, camper appreciation cookout, benefits and the local Moonshine Festival. All ages are welcome.
None at this time
Why Choose Us?
- Direct Access to Wayne National Forest
- From campground to trails instantly
- Trail Permits sold here
- Three Day and Seasonal Passes available
- Electric & Non-Electric Sites
- Multiple accommodations to meet your needs and budget
Did You Know?
- New Straitsville city limits is ATV Friendly! Ride your ATV right into town to visit our local shops.
- We have cabins available for rent